Remove Certain HTML Tags using Ruby -


how can remove html tags name in ruby?

for example:

string = "<!doctype html><html><body><h1>my first heading</h1><p>my first paragraph.</p></body></html>"  string.magic_method("h1") #=> "<!doctype html><html><body><p>my first paragraph.</p></body></html>" 

i wrote regex wondered if there library or native method same thing.

using nokogiri:

require 'nokogiri'  doc = nokogiri::html <<-_html_ <!doctype html><html><body><h1>my first heading</h1><p>my first paragraph.</p></body></html> _html_  doc.at('h1') # => #(element:0x4d2f006 { #      name = "h1", #      children = [ #(text "my first heading")] #      })  doc.at('h1').unlink puts doc.to_html # >> <!doctype html> # >> <html><body><p>my first paragraph.</p></body></html> 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Creating new partition disk winapi -

Android Prevent Bluetooth Pairing Dialog -

php - joomla get content in onBeforeCompileHead function -